Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Costume!

EN MASS, ALL THE PHOTOS OMG.
First the shots of the dress costume :D I got some actual full-body pictures of the dress with me in it, but because it's also showing a large portion of my neighbourhood in each shot, for privacy reasons I decided to remove them ^^;
I was a Fallen Angel! Built most of the costume and did all the makeup plus sfx. I feel a trend coming on :O
The editing layout of blogger confuses me (failure ugh) but I'll have all the photos here :D
Front of dress
Back of dress :D


Those blooooody wings :D
Oh la la, more blood... up close in detail on the wing, with my friend's hand in view XD
the folds of the dress and underneath, the ripped edges and details

SLEEEEEVES, maimed by hand...

Guess who
I got to experiment with makeup :D With blue contacts!
Have you seen my halo? D:
I wanna go home ;_;
My mom took most of these photos...She asked me for a "grudge" pose...
I took out one contact and removed most of the makeup here :D

All in all, I have to say I was super happy and thoroughly had fun with this costume! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment