Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The sweet pair.

Not safe for work.

If I had a penny for every time I thought I could articulate what goes on between the two of them... I'd be one rich motherfucker.  This is my "anatomy practice" but let's just say it was enjoyable too.

Featuring Colleen and Lale.






Colleen's multiple last names are Brennan, Emberem, Sirano-Emberem, Sirano-Angelus, and her first name varies to Kairiun, Dove, and Demon.  Genderbent Colleen's name can be Corryn, Dove.

Lale's multiple last names are Meir, Vaudemair dia Gatrael, Emberem, Vaudemair, Arco-Angelus, and his first names vary to Lael, Mist, and Shadow.  Genderbent Lale's name is Lalia.






Leen.  A body study.  I was considering drawing her older but... of course, I'm not old enough yet!  I can't let her grow ahead of me, can I :)  I didn't have enough time to draw Demon, sadly.

Ages 4-25.   With my own scrawly notes.  Every two years I must redraw her age spreads like this, to update my skill and her image.





Lay.  Also a body study.  I cannot draw peni.  And I accidentally drew his head a bit bigger, partially because I switched back to a small sketchbook... and can never draw small again...
At some point he lost his eye, and Shadow is behind him.

Age 5-Anywhere above 25.  Lale has a very mature expression that stays despite his youthfulness.  He's a strange, transient type.



Good size comparisons.  Colleen only ever reaches a little over his shoulder.  They are both of good width and weight, though realistically Lale should be less delicate and Colleen a bit softer and rounder.


Children, Lust, and romance set.  
In the child set:  Sleeping, Nightmare consolation, and a flower crown.
In the lust set:  Touching, come hither, and tease.
In the romance set:  Tenderness, waking, embracing, and foreplay.



More to come later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment