Sunday, May 16, 2010

My days pass by in shades of brilliant gray

May 3-11 2010
Kissing Practice--drawn over time in class.
The last picture is a spoiler. Featured here: Krai, Eva, Ceru, Colleen, Lalé, A possible humanoid Yang and quite possibly Adriano's teeth.
Yang--The seventh phoenix son of the Royal Nie (fire faye) clan. (May 4th 2010)
He is the smallest, a runt of the family, the only one with brilliant red plumage as all of his brothers have greens and blues and violets as their colours. His primary feathers are white-hot, and he has five tail plumes, and he has a lovely disposition overall.
Like most of my story people he has a humanoid form, too. He's a chinese man with hot fire-blue-violet eyes, a sunny disposition, and slightly melancholy look on life.
He is also the Aether fairy king.
Queen Rhiannon is quite in love with him--they are husband and wife. I need to keep track of who's married to who in Devil's.
Yang was drawn in a period of two hours during Junior Repertoire helping I did. I cried so much that day that I just wanted to draw something pretty.

---


May 3 2010, A doodle in Math class.
A little fairy child wanders through the jungle of dandilions, ladybugs, catgrass, and daisies, looking for her mother who disappeared with the rain. Perspective practice--it didn't have a story until right now.

---

Two of us -- Doodled on the bus, that time I went to see Sarah and busted out a Julian profile. Finished May 2nd 2010.
I do these all the time--angel on one side, demon on the other. Except I've never done that with this OC. Which is bull, if you consider she's the only one of my OCs who properly should have both sides.

---

Prince Varun Halcyan. April 26-8 2010
I doodled him in Math class (as I have a lot of time there.) His proper title is just Prince of the Water Faye. I think he might be in his twenties; who knows?
The Halcyan royals died a while ago, leaving Varun alone with a few advisors. He wears a mask over his lips as a sign of mourning--the Halcyans are a family of singing water faye, desired for their voices. He vowed silence for a period of seven years as a tribute to his murdered parents.
His voice is beautiful. He has long blue-silver hair and fronged ears, with turquoise eyes and a quiet demeanor. Varun was quite timid as a child but he's a good ruler. I think he might've had some sort of a crush on Rhiannon when he was little b/c she was very nice to him, but now he's distant to everything.
I believe his animal form is something like a water serpent. With fins.
I tried to colour him right after Yang--failed. :P Those do not look like what colour I had in mind for him. Darn you, laurentians.

No comments:

Post a Comment